Women's 2" Character Shoe - DN306L



Women's 2" Character Shoe - DN306L Sale


Dance Now's synthetic leather character shoe has a 2" heel, padded insoles, soft genuine leather lining and an ankle strap attached to the upper with elastic. The shank and last have been designed to maximize arch support. The strong heel counter works in conjunction with the insole shank to provide ankle stability. 2" heel Taps not included. Please see fitting guide

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Fit: Women order ½ to 1 size larger






Women's 2" Character Shoe - DN306L Customer Review


I ordered these because I needed a pair for the spring production at my high school. At first I was skeptical that character shoes would be comfortable to dance in because I was in the mindset that "heels are heels" and, furthermore, "all heels are uncomfortable." I now know that that isn't necessarily the case. I received them in the mail today and decided to wear them while I made dinner (because I knew that I'd be on my feet for a period of time) and they were fantastic. I found them incredibly comfortable, albeit a little stiff at first, however, easy to get used to.

Many say to order a half size up from your street shoes--no, order a half size up from the size you get for a pair of dressy heels. Normally I wear a 7 1/2 in street shoes and I wear an 8 in heels and dress shoes, so I ordered an 8 1/2 for these and they fit wonderfully!




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

Comments

No responses to “Women's 2" Character Shoe - DN306L”

Post a Comment